A/B testing is all about the compromise between accuracy and sample size. Our latest infographic looks at the 5 things marketers need to do to improve their testing chances.
Embed this infographic on your site!Copy the code below and paste it into your blog or webpage!
Key takeaway stats:
- 75% of the Internet Retailer top 500 are using an A/B testing platform. Tweet this!
- 97% of marketers claim that A/B testing is valuable. Tweet this!
- 61% of organizations are planning to bolster testing services in the next 12 months. Tweet this!
- Without using a proper methodology, 72% of A/B test 'winners' could cause no change, or worse, a decline in revenue. Tweet this!
- Despite what your platform is reporting, bad tests could deliver 3 x less ROI. Tweet this!
Our other A/B testing resources:Download our research paper: Most Winning A/B Test Results are Illusory
Watch our webinar featuring Forrester and Staples: Would you bet your job on your A/B test results?
Read our blog on the horrors of A/B testing: How to avoid an A/B testing nightmare.
And then see how Qubit do A/B testing